Spinach Clear Soup is amongst the traditional dishes of the Indonesian cuisine. Spinach is not only rich in iron, but it also has great healing properties and helps to cure acne probles. Learn to make this healthy recipe of spinach clear soup with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
- Spinach (palak) - 500 gm boiled in water for 5 minutes
- Broccoli - 4 florets
- Sweet Corn - 1 big spoon
- Lemon (nimbu) - 1/2 of medium size
- Cheese - 1 cube
- Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch powder) - 1/4 tea spoon
- Salt (namak) - 1/4 tea spoon
- Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder) - 1/4 tea spoon
- Wash the spinach leaves nicely with plain water and steam it in a pressure cooker for whistle and then turn off the flame. Then allow the pressure cooker to cool down.
- When the pressure cooker has cooled and the steam is released then strain the stock from the cooked spinach leaves (palak ka patta) into a a seperate deep vessel (bhagona) or pan.
- Now set the stock strained in the deep vessel (bhagona) or pan to boil.
- Once the stock comes to boil then lower the flame to medium level and add the 1/4 tea spoon of salt (namak), black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) and red chilli powder (lal mirch powder). Mix the ingredients and stir for 2 minutes while the clear soup being prepared.
- Then turn off the flame and pour the soup in beautiful soup bowls.
- Now add the sweet corn, broccoli florets and lemon juice to the soup. Then grate some cheese and garnish the soup. The soup is ready to be served hot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK