Hot pasta loaded with cream cheese and colorful veggies is just the perfect dish to prepare during house parties and is loved by people of all ages. Learn how to make this heavenly dish with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
- Farfalle Pasta - 1 big cup
- Butter - 1 table spoon
- Cheese cubes - 2
- Fresh Cream - 1 small cup
- Milk (doodh) - 1 big cup
- Garlic Petals (lehsun ki kali) - 4 finely chopped
- Green Chilli (hari mirch) - 4 finely chopped
- Red, yellow and Green Capsicum (lal, peeli, hari shimla mirch) - 1/2 cup all 3 types chopped together in equal quantity
- Broccoli - 4-5 florets blanched
- Salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar)
- Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder) - 1/2 tea spoon
- Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch powder) - 1/2 tea spoon
- Parsley (ajamod) - fresh or powdered form (as per requirement)
- Boil some water in a deep vessel (bhagona) and then add salt (namak) and farfalle pasta to it. Boil the pasta till it gets cooked well and becomes soft. (touch with hands to check if the pasta is cooked properly)
- Now pour the contents of the bhagona into a seive or colander to strain off the extra water from the pasta.
- Heat 1 table spoon butter in a kadhai and first add the finely chopped garlic petals (lehsun ki kali) and green chilli (hari mirch) to it. Saute them till they turn little red in color.
- Then add the chopped red, green and yellow capsicum (lal, peeli, hari shimla mirch) to the kadhai along with broccoli to it. Add salt to taste (namak swaad anusar) to the kadhai and mix all the ingredients well. Allow the vegetables to cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add fresh cream to the kadhai and stir. Cook it with the vegetables for a few seconds.
- Then add milk to the kadhai and allow it to boil.
- When the milk comes to boil add the grated cheese and stir to mix all the ingredients. Lower the flame and cook the ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Now finally add the farfalle pasta to the kadhai and stir to cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Then add red chilli powder (lal mirch powder), black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) and fresh or powdered parsley (ajamod) and mix. Turn off the flame and the hot cream cheese farfalle pasta is then ready to be served.