Aloo tikki katori chaat is an amazingly delicious and palatable street food of India. Hot crispy aloo tikki served in crispy fried chaat katoris leave you craving for more. Learn to make this beautiful and tasty snack dish with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Recipe Yield: 1 serving
- Aloo Tikki - 1 (you can refer to the link to see how to make aloo tikki)
- Chaat Ki Katori - 1
- Matar ke Chhole (Ghugni) - as per requirement
- Pomegranate Seeds (anardana) - 1 table spoon
- Besan Ke Sev or Bhujia - 1 table spoon
- Onion (pyaz) - 1/2 of medium size; finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves (hara dhaniya patti) - as per requirement; finely chopped
- Curd (dahi) - as per requirement
- Imli Ki Meethi Chutney - as per requirement
- Hare Dhaniya Ki Chutney or Pudhine Ki Chutney - as per requirement
- Chaat Masala Powder - as per requirement
- Salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar)
- Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder) - as per requirement
- Take a plate in which you have to serve the chaat and gather all the ingredients together.
- Then in the other plate prepare the katori by first adding the imli ki meethi chutney into it followed by the hare dhaniye ki chutney or pudhine ki chutney.
- Now place the hot aloo tikki in it. (the aloo tikki should be hot and crispy.)
- Then add some matar ke chhole too the katori followed by some curd (dahi).
- Now take the plate in which you have to serve the chaat and put some matar ke chhole in it center. Place the katori prepared in the previous step on this layer of chhole.
- Then sprinkle some salt (namak), red chilli powder (lal mirch powder) and chaat masala powder in it.
- Add some finely chopped onion (pyaz), pomegranate seeds (anardana), and chopped coriander leaves (hara dhaniya patti).
- Again sprinkle some salt (namak), red chilli powder (lal mirch powder) and chaat masala powder on it.
- Also add some imli ki meethi chutney and hare dhaniye or pudhine ki chutney to it again.
- Then finally sprinkle some besan ke sev or bhujia over it. The hot and mouth-watering aloo tikki katori chaat is ready to be served.