Apple and Pomegranate Raita is a simple, healthy and very tasty dish that goes well hand in hand with pulao and biryani. Learn how to make this beautiful dip with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
- Pomegranate (anaardana) - 1 cup
- Apple (seb) - 1 chopped into small cubes with the peel
- Curd (dahi) - 500 gm
- Salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar)
- Sugar (cheeni) - 1 table spoon
- Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder) - 1/2 tea spoon
- Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch powder) - 1/2 tea spoon
- Chaat Masala Powder - 1/2 tea spoon
- Take the curd in a deep mixing vessel and whisk it well till it becomes smooth without any lumps.
- Now add the salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar), 1 table spoon sugar (cheeni), 1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder (lal mirch powder), 1/2 tea spoon black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) and 1/2 tea spoon chaat masala powder to it. Mix the ingredients well and whisk again to form a uniform raita mixture.
- Then add the chopped cubes of apple (seb) and 1/2 cup pomegranate (anaardana) to raita mixture and mix.
- Transfer the raita prepared to a beautiful raita serving bowl and garnish with and the remaining pomegranate (anaardana) and sprinle some chaat masala. Now the raita is ready to be served.