Fruity and creamy custard dish is an easy and tasty dessert that is loved by people of all ages. Its a delicious and healthy dish that can be prepared in very less amount of time. Learn how to making this fruity dessert with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
- Milk (doodh) - 500 ml full cream + 3 table spoon luke warm
- Custard Powder - 2 table spoon
- Sugar (cheeni) - as per requirement
- Fruits: as per requirement
- Banana (kela) - cut into small pieces
- Apple (seb) - cut into small pieces
- Grapes (angoor)
- In a small mixing bowl take 2 table spoon custard powder and add 3 table spoon luke warm milk (halka garam doodh) to it. Mix it well so that no lump are formed in the custard solution.
- In another deep vessel (bhagona or pateela) take 500 ml full cream milk (doodh) and set it to boil.
- When the milk (doodh) begins to boil add sugar (cheeni) as per your taste to it and stir. Mix the sugar (cheeni) well.
- While the milk is still boiling, lower the flame and add the custard solution slowly to it. Keep stirring as you add the custard solution to the boiling milk.
- Stir and cook the custard for 2-3 minutes. (Always stir the custard from the base of the vessel). Turn off the flame after 2-3 minutes. Allow the custard to cool down.
- When the custard cools to room temperature then place the vessel conatining it in the refrigerator for further cooling. (The custard shall be ready to serve in about 1 hour. You can take out the custard from the refrigerator whenever you want to serve it)
- Serve the custard in a beautiful dish and add the fruits on top of it. The tasty creamy fruit custard is ready to be served.
(Tips: Never add the fruits when the custard is hot.)