Make everyone fall in love with sprouts and fruits by serving them together in crispy fried chaat katoris, with a dressing of sweet and spicy chuntney and curd. Learn how to make this delicious, sweet and tangy chaat dish with the help of step by step photos and detailed recipe given below:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cookking Time: 5 minutes
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
- Chaat Ki Katori - 2
- Apple (seb) - peeled off and chopped into small dices
- Pomegranate Seeds (anardana) - 1 table spoon
- Sprouted green gram (ankurit moong dal) - 1 table spoon
- Besan Ke Sev or Bhujia - 1 table spoon
- Curd (dahi) - as per requirement
- Imli Ki Meethi Chutney - as per requirement
- Hare Dhaniya Ki Chutney or Pudhine Ki Chutney - as per requirement
- Chaat Masala Powder - as per requirement
- Salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar)
- Red Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder) - as per requirement
- In a mixing bowl, take the chopped apple dices (seb ke tukde), sprouted green gram (ankurit moong dal) and pomegranate seeds (anardana) and add salt as per taste (namak swaad anusar), chaat masala powder and red chilli powder (lal mirch powder) to it. Mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Now add the imli ki meethi chutney, hare dhaniye or pudhine ki chutney and besan ke sev or bhujia to it. Mix well again. The chaat mixture is ready.
- Then take the chaat ki katori in serving plate and fill the chaat mixture in it.
- Now pour some curd (dahi) and sprinkle some salt (namak), chaat masala powder and red chilli powder (lal mirch powder) over it. The sprouts and fruits katori chaat is ready to be served.